Thursday, March 12, 2009

First Wed Night Ride of DST


Strange starting out in daylight, let alone getting more than half the ride in before needing lights. Saw the Woodrow climb in glorious sunshine for the first time on a Wednesday night since last fall. It just makes things cheerier, somehow. For Stacy, this was the first time she saw some of the trails in light other than from a helmet. Good ride, a little chilly, I'm still not 100%.

See everyone at the Mash this Sunday. If the current forecast holds out, should be pretty good conditions for Michaux in March.

3 comments:

Jake said...

yeah sunny riding! I look forward to more of these in the future. See you saturday...

FON said...

I think it's wonderful to have friends like youse who ride so that i have the opportunity to live vicariously through your actions... keep up the good work.

BTW i'd rather be canoeing!

the Canuck aka Force of Nature :)

brett said...

hey, biking is just like canoeing. kinda like snowboarding is like canoeing.

if we had more water closer, we'd paddle more! always make do with whatcha got.